Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Breyers

Heyy :'))
So I'm back yet again for an upload on my 100% fave model horses ~ breyers!
Breyers have been part of my life since I was 7 when my dad brought me my first ever model, Skulldugery, as a halloween present on year.

Ever since then my life as been full of these shelf-filling superhorses! 
And before I continue I'll shoutout my special friend, Cally. You are such a dedicated, special, trusty, and amazing collecter to hang with :') Thanks for being there =)



Here I want to post some of my fave breyer models, new events & releases, and photos! So I'll be blogging and bloggin away :') Just ignore if you have no clue what breyers even are xD

Here are my top 10 fave photos of the week:
*ALL CREDIT TO THE TAKERS & EDITERS OF THE PHOTOS; I OWN NOTHING *just love your pics :')*


I will upload more everyday :') 

Cheers, Elleyyy xxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment